Design changes to fit viewing size of the device (desktop, tablet, mobile).
Websites for Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Startups
All of our websites include the following.
Content is edited for digital reading habits, spelling, grammar, and storytelling characteristics.
User Experience (UX)
Information architecture and UX design creates happy user experiences for everyone.
Free Stock Photos
Original images are recommended. All media is web-optimized for a faster loading website.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
On page keywords, title tags, meta descriptions, and search engine registration for basic SEO.
Content Management System (CMS)
Created in a CMS for easier updating, and includes editing instructions and/or workshops.
Our Basic Website Packages
Starts at $100
- We evaluate your website against established best practices.
- You receive a full report on how to improve each part of your website; user experience, optimization, content, and design.
Starts at $400
- We will do an heuristic analysis and help you find a new look and feel.
- You receive all updates based on our analysis, and the additional updated look, content, and feel of your website.
Starts at $1200
- We help you find the best platform, and build your site using all the best practices.
- You receive a professional, modern website with instructions on how to keep it updated and relevant.
Additional Features At Cost
Our packages include a lot of great features. Additional add-ons include:
- Google Analytics
- Connect to MailChimp
- WooCommerce or Shopify
- Events Calendar
- Advanced SEO
- Advanced ADA Compliance
Good UX often means that the design works for those with disabilities as well. We double-check to ensure we meet most Level A standards, so those with color blindness and screen readers have an easy time going through your site.
For certified Level A, or additional levels, there is an extra associated cost.
After the website is completed, we provide you with directions on how to do some editing and keeping your site functional.
Upon any technical difficulties, or additional/advanced editing, you can choose to work with us on an hourly basis or keep us on call with a retainer.